College Match includes a subscription to StudentPrep, where:
- Students research and compile their list of best-fit schools by determining if they meet a school admissions requirements by comparing their academic and personal information against the profile of a schools most recent freshman class.
- Parents get a clearer picture of college costs, taking into account any financial aid and scholarships you might qualify for, allowing you to compare the estimated real costs of the schools your student is interested in.
- Students have access to 2 SAT and ACT test prep courses
With College Match, you get:
- 5 face-to-face in-person (Denver Area) or virtual meetings
- Unlimited emailing, calling or texting
- 3 rounds of feedback for both your essay and application