Why is StudentPrep in Our College Match Advantage Program?
The answer is simple; there are no other college planning and search software tools like it. We encourage you to look around and if you find a better one, let us know.
It’s an incredible tool for every high school student considering college; with search and planning features that aren't available anywhere else; helping you put together a personalized list of best-fit schools that match your academics, test scores and activities.
- You get a realistic read on your student's chances of admission to schools they select.
- How do they match up with the current freshman class at any school they are interested in?
- Can they improve their chances of admission? What if they raised their GPA, test scores or took more rigorous courses? How would it change their chances of admission? StudentPrep gives you the answers.
- Included in StudentPrep are SAT & ACT test prep courses. Nowhere, will you find quality test prep courses at this value. It just won’t happen.
- Parents, know before your student applies the Estimated Real Cost of attendance. Yes, you can use the Net Price Calculator found in the financial aid section of a college’s website, but why? Enter your information one time, then let our planner do the work, comparing your Estimated Real Cost of each school you’ve selected. Don’t be surprised if the cost of a private school is less than a state school.
- No more wasted campus visits to schools where your chances of admission are slim at best or the merit scholarship and financial aid awards don't make the school affordable. Then again, it’s your decision, so if you choose to visit at least you'll know your chances of getting in and the costs. Heck, you could try and schmooze the admissions staff.
- No costly cross-country campus visits or spending application fees (costs that add up quickly) at schools where the chances of admission don’t exist.
Be in control of your college search and not at the mercy of a schools’ admission decisions. StudentPrep is self-directed, self-contained program that only requires an account and access to the internet.
StudentPrep calculates if your student meets a school’s admissions requirements by comparing their academic and personal information against the student profile of a school’s most recent freshman class.
Could a private school really cost less than a state school?
StudentPrep estimates the real costs of schools
StudentPrep provides parents with an estimate of a school’s real costs, taking into account any financial aid and scholarships you might qualify for and allowing you to compare costs of the schools on your student's best fit list.
StudentPrep can be purchased separately or is included in our College Match Plans